CENTURYLINK CUSTOMERS - HELP DESK
CenturyLink has a Help Desk for your Hosted VoIP, IQ SIP and Integrated Access (Core Connect Enterprise and Fiber+) Moves, Adds or Changes (MAC) as well as requests for additional training.
Please call 844.CTL.VoIP (844.285.8647) or email MACDesk@CenturyLink.com for assistance to:
1. Add/disconnect Seat Inventory
2. Add Features (business communicator, receptionist console, voice mail for group features)
3. Add/Delete Telephone Numbers (does not include ported numbers)
4. Enable/Disable end user features to specific seat types (busy lamp fields, shared call appearances, call pick up groups, etc.)
5. Assist customers with all training needs after initial installation of services.
6. Order additional telephone sets (VVX series, D60 wireless, conference phones).
*** TRAINING VIDEOS***
Training videos for your handset and Business Communicator (R21.6) are now available. Access by clicking the links below, or from within your portal under Help:
Polycom Handset Videos: Click HERE
Cisco Handset Videos: Click HERE
Business Communicator (R21.6) Videos: Click HERE
Access via Portal: Log into your Administrator or End User portal, click on Help from the main menu, then click the handset or Business Communicator video link.
*WHAT'S NEW IN YOUR PORTAL?*Feature enhancements were made to our portals on 5/17/19. Click below to review what's new in your portal!
Administrator Portal enhancements, click HERE
End User Portal enhancements, click HERE
Attention: CenturyLink Managed VoIP, Managed VoIP Bundle, IPTelS, or CIPS service customers --
Users of these services now have access to 911 emergency service by directly dialing '9-1-1'. Users who
make their outgoing calls dialing an '8'+ number may dial 9-1-1 or 8-9-1-1. Users who make their outgoing
calls dialing a '9'+ number may dial 9-1-1 or 9-9-1-1. If you are an Office Administrator, please advise
your users of how to dial 911 from their VoIP phone.
TTY callers should directly dial 9-1-1 or other existing emergency numbers in emergency situations. All 9-1-1 centers are now equipped
to handle TTY calls.
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) can be accessed by dialing 7-1-1 or using the toll-free number listed in your telephone directory.
Click HERE for more information about TRS.
Please contact the Portal support team at 877-726-6875 option 3 or